Registration for the 2014 Street Events will be an online format. Registration will open Friday, January 31st, 2014. Download a PDF of the registration tutorial.
Registration for the Non-Horse events will be the day of the event at the registration tent.
Street Event Rules
- Contestants must have read through the waiver statement and signed the release.
- Pre-registration is mandatory for all horse events.
- Contestants must wear goggles and a helmet (cycling or ski racing helmet is sufficient)
- Contestants may enter only one (1) Horse Event per day.
- Contestants may sign up only for events for which they are the designated age.
- Contestants must have a Winter Carnival Button - available at the Winter Sports Club Offices, participating downtown merchants, and the Chamber Visitor Center
- Shovel Race contestants must provide their own shovel.
- Shovel Race contestants must wear a protective helmet such as a cycling or climbing helmet.